- 240 Volt (V)
Our clients can avail from us a range of Voltage Guard that is used to protect the voltage of single phase low voltage networks. It monitors the voltage level and when the difference occurs in the voltage level from the set values (lower and upper limit), it automatically cut off power supply through a relay (with fixed set delay TR = 2 sec). This hindrance stops incorrect reaction of output transmits, while occurrences of parasitic flickers on the voltage curve of the monitored network.
- In the event of failure the HVG ensures abidance of error state with a fixed set time TH = 300 sec.
- In-built relay is equipped with a change-over contact 250 VAC/16 A/AC1 which can be used for direct connection of the protected appliance to phase voltage
- Supplied in a housing suitable for mounting on DIN rail 35 mm (1-pole design)
- Operating status is indicated by two LED diodes placed on the front panel Ã¢â€ â€™ Green-normal, Red - under voltage, Red (blink) - over voltage
Note: In-built contact complies with the use for switching category AC1 (non-inductive or low inductive loads such as resistive heaters, etc.). In case of HVG applications in installations for switching of inductive loads (motors, electromagnets, valves, etc.), it is suitable to use the HVG in-built contact to control the contactors with acceptable dimensioned power contacts.
Supply voltage (+20%)
230 V AC
| || |
- Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 1000 Per Day
- 10 Days
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
T-3, Third Floor,Pankaj Corner Plaza - III, I.P. Extension, Patparganj Delhi Delhi India +918037301953