- 50.00 - 300.00 INR
- DC System
- 118 Millimeter (mm)
- 4 kV
Backed by rich industry experience and knowledge, we are offering our clients a superior grade Outdoor DC Systems (PSP */10/III, PSPI */10/III - Surge Arrester) that is designed in accordance with EN 50163. This is designed specifically for the protection of converter stations and following DC voltage power mains against atmospheric and switching over voltages. Also, it can protect traction mains or equipment of trolleys, trams and electric locomotives. If it is used like a line arrester, it works as support or suspension insulator.
- The PSP */III range is designed for outdoor usage
- The PSPI */III range for indoor usage
- The operating part of the arresters is composed by series of varistors adjusted to continuous operating voltage UC.
- The outer housing is made of silicon rubber insulation (grey color) with high resistance to surface leakage current effects and electric arc
- This housing material is also rainproof with high resistance to climatic influences, pollution and ultraviolet radiation
- The supplied stainless steel covers, bolts and connectors are suitable for copper and aluminum conductors of 6 mm to 16 mm
- The PSPI surge arresters construction and technical parameters are in accordance with the standards IEC/TC (37.13), IEC 60099-4 and EN 60099-4.
Type PSP 4/10/III
Continuous operating voltage (DC)
Nominal voltage (DC)
Nominal impulse discharge current (8/20)
| || |
- Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 1000 Per Day
- 10 Days
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
T-3, Third Floor,Pankaj Corner Plaza - III, I.P. Extension, Patparganj, Delhi, Delhi, 110092, India